Tuesday 6 March 2012

My first blog

It is now Wednesday. I don't work on Wednesdays and it is wonderful.  I have started art journalling and making dolls again after a hiatus. If is so much fun to walk into my wonderful studio and just be me. I must say though after working full time for over 30 years it was really strange to have a day off. I didn't know what to do, I felt guilty, I was overwhelmed.  But, it only lasted a day and now I relish and look forward to the days! 

I had a huge clean up and reorganisation of my studio last weekend. It is wonderfully relaxing. I am a bit of a neat freak and can't stand mess unless I am working on a project then it looks like a hurricane hits. It has been nice to have it clean for a couple of days!  smile!  And it's pink!

Here are 3 views of my studio. All dry areas for working with my machines, jounrnals and dolls. I am so lucky to have this space.  Yes my man spoils me.





my quote for the day:  I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.   Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."  Dr. Seuss

enjoy your day  Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment