Friday 1 February 2013

Gosh it's all happening in my studio

I'm embellishing again and finishing some projects.  It's very exciting especially as I've never finished anything in the many years I've been doing this.

Here's my crazy patched sewing bag!  woohoo! My favourite embellishment things to do are ribbon work and working with buttons.  I'm not an embroiderer but give it a go! I was thrilled with this effort.




And here is my beautiful daughter. This photo was taken when she was 14. With a girlfriend they took themselves off to what was then Grace Brothers and had some studio photos done. They were wonderful. It was a surprise but I had to buy them!  smile! 

So I crazy patched around the silk fabric photo and then highly embellished it. 

I made that! smile!


I gave it to her for a Christmas gift and we had tears all round, she loves it.

 
And finally I have put a memory piece I have done of my mum into the framers.  It's going to be wonderful and I can't wait to show everyone at February embellishment!
 
Have fun creating
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment